How do I find the FCC without a Key FOB? 2010 Mazda3

Hi I have a 2010 Mazda 3 Hatch, I am trying to order a replacement key from eBay. I am not sure of the FCC code as my one and only key is missing the keyless entry system, it's just the top half of the key. I have searched high and low for this info, Does anyone know the answer or can recommend the most common Hrz frequency? I've been told the cars use a Mitsubishi transmitter, what other brands are used? Does anyone have a workaround? Thanks

Description. OEM Electronic Mazda Keyless Entry Key Fob Remote, FCC ID: BGBX1T478SKE12501 and Part Number(s): BCR2-67-5RY, CC43-67-5RYC, G2YA-76-2GXB (Flip Key).

Not sure why you’re looking for the FCC info on the fob, but here’s the link: Link
Sounds like you’re looking for a fob, or fob parts. Google search yielded dozens of places.

Not sure why you’re looking for the FCC info on the fob, but here’s the link: Link
Sounds like you’re looking for a fob, or fob parts. Google search yielded dozens of places.
2 Versions with different Hrz if I get the incorrect one it will not work on the doors

Back