Hey Guys!!!

slo03.5msp

:
03.5 yellow msp
I'm probably getting laid off tom. So if there is anything you need let me know. Also if anyone can help a brother out I would appreciate it. Stoopid economy.

That sucks. I will keep a look out for anything that may pop up.

Looks like Pugi won't see my car anymore.

sucks to hear bro.

i'll buy your food if you are still coming out tomorrow.

for real Bill? that ******* blows.

You know where I work, we're always hiring. Got a bachelors degree? if so, PM me and we'll talk.

Can you get me a Mazdaspeed CAI that fell off of a truck? LOL

Bill PM me with your experience I might be able to do something for you. I have tons of management friends, everywhere from Comcast, to inside hospitals.

Thanks guys. James are you still coming to the meet tom? If you are I can talk to you there. If not I will send you a pm. Thanks agian guys!

I'm probably getting laid off tom. So if there is anything you need let me know. Also if anyone can help a brother out I would appreciate it. Stoopid economy.

I could use a MS catback for under $100, yupyup. Sorry to hear though :(

Thanks guys. James are you still coming to the meet tom? If you are I can talk to you there. If not I will send you a pm. Thanks agian guys!

No I work every FRI- SUN night from 6:30 pm- 7:00 am So all these late weekend day meets screw me up. If we had a meet on the weekend say noon or so I'd be able to make it. Weekday meets are creat for me though!!! hint hint, especially weekday morning meets. like that's ever going to happen

No I work every FRI- SUN night from 6:30 pm- 7:00 am So all these late weekend day meets screw me up. If we had a meet on the weekend say noon or so I'd be able to make it. Weekday meets are creat for me though!!! hint hint, especially weekday morning meets. like that's ever going to happen

brutal.

How's the car run james.

Great!! You did a wonderful job I can't be happier. It looks like the oil leaking was due either to that kinked hose, PCV or both, cause it hasn't consumed any oil since I left usually by now I would have added atleast a quart and had some drip-age. Now we just need to get that Split second installed and the New SSQV on before that temp fix that Ken magically magiver'd in fixes it self. I can't wait for the weather to break so I can pull that mani and turbo and clock it.

Latest posts

Back