Hey guys im in need of a front lip of some sort

Protege-Fiend

:
2002 2.0L white Mazda Protege
ok hears my deal guys im getting my protege back today, it had a blown engine so i got a replacement. But any way i have a 2002 lx and they come stock with this front end stock mazda.jpgwhat i am looking for is a front lip, i was thinking this onelips.jpg but they are so damn hard to come buy for me any way idk where to obtain a lip like that so if any one could help that would be sick. but ive seen on the forum that "sk8ter05"but a 94 integra lip like this1994 acura integrea type r lip.jpg on his sport20 conversion was wondering if i could get this lip to fit the stock 2002 front bumper. so any help from any one would be sweet and im open to every ones imput

good luck finding a "Protege Front Air Dam" made specific for the car. the link you posted is the factory mazda lip only offered in 2003, which is now WAAAAY out of production. you are going to fabricate something else to fit.

FYI: is the integra front lip fits the 99-00 sport20 front bumper, it will fit the 2001+ stock LX front bumper. (same dimensions, dont ask how i know that - long story) i think that a 92 accord bumper lip will fit with a little work, too.

you are going to have to get creative if you want a front lip on your lx front bumper.

well my biggest question is would the integra type r lip be the same length as the 2003 factory mazda lip?

all i want to do is find a lip that will flow with my p5 side skirts. i dont want my front lip sitting lower than my side skirts or even worse sitting higher up than the side skirts i want it to flow and not look out of place

Back