hello?

enry

Administrator
Not alot of Montreal pride here.. I know there's a few of you who live in Montreal or north/south shore, so cmon let's hear you. French ok obviously, we don't discriminate and anyone dissing the french language will get a banana in the tailpipe.

MP3 spotted!

C'est peut-tre quelqu'un ici qui s'est arret sur St-Denis pour regarder ma mp3?!?! Jtais entrain de diner un ptit resto Italien et ma mp3 tait juste devant... Le gars est rest quand meme assez longtemps, alors jmen allais lui parler, mais il est parti avant que j'aille le temps de sortir. C'tait en mi-avril je dirais, ma mp3 est facile reconnaitre, clear lights et stripes jaunes. Quun se reconnait? :)

Damn straight I will represent Montreal....from Greenfield Park here...u will mostly see me on Decarie or on highway 15 going to Vimont, Laval to see my chiquita....

Montral

Ah!!!

Just as i was wondering if i was alone from the area on the forum......... I guess Not.....:)

See you guys & gals on the net..

I bought it from ArcTan2x+k
I moved the MP3 from Laval to West-Island.

Eric, you aren't alone now, hehehe

;)

wow, he actually sold it. anyhow, glad you got it...NOW, TAKE CARE OF IT!!!

Do you guys know any stores around the Montreal Region (South shore or North shore) to buy performance parts, tires, etc...for our cars?? or even any good websites (Canadian sites) where u can order the pieces online?

Just for future reference because next year I plan on getting a cold air intake...lower my car and get a short shifter...can u hook me up with good places to get the parts???

What kind of Protege u have?
I asked the shops around in Montreal for the intakes. The Injen CAI for proteges are selling from 450-550$, which is a bit too much as I think and so the best thing to do is to check around on ebay......

I am planning to buy an intake, shocks and springs to drop the car next season too.

I will keep my eyes around for the deals. :rolleyes:

Thanks...I will keep u posted as well...I have the MP3 from St-Constant..what about yourself...

Representing the chomedey area with a nice red protege5.... the only distint look is a red bandana hanging from the rear view and for the christmas holidays a candy cane hooking on the bandana lol.

For the CAI... i had a deal 360 installed
I passed on that... Called Mazda Gareau and they said that i will lose my guarantee if i do it.. damn

CrAzY-P5 said:
For the CAI... i had a deal 360 installed
I passed on that... Called Mazda Gareau and they said that i will lose my guarantee if i do it.. damn

Impossible! Intake have nothing to do with engine and other stuffs....I never heard that putting an intake will void the warranty.

:bs:

Back