HD Lip on my 2nd Gen

Sean2010

:
2010 Mazda 3
HD Lip and blacked out side markers

Did this a few mins ago. I like the look of it. Took all of 25 mins.

HDLIP.jpg

HDLIP1.jpg

I think I could have wrapped it around a little more but if I feel the need to, it's an easy thing to replace. Planning on tinting my side markers, tail lights and reflectors tonight

Comments welcome...see sig bfor before pic. My drop next week should set it off a little better.

As fior the lip coming up a little in the 2nd pic, thats taken care of

The sidemarkers were done with 3 cioats of nightshades, and 2 coats of clear. I think it tied the side of my car together

Attachments

• side marker.jpg
    side marker.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 175
  • side marker1.jpg
    side marker1.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
I wondered how the HD lip would look!! NOt so bad, I am seriously loving the placement of the led's, I have been contemplating doing them for a while now...

I wondered how the HD lip would look!! NOt so bad, I am seriously loving the placement of the led's, I have been contemplating doing them for a while now...

Thanks alot man. The LED's are a breeze to install. I wish I just wrapped the lip around the corner more. But if I so choose to do that, it'll be at a later date.

Can you post a pic of the leds on for me?? I am so curious.... How have you been anyway, its been a long time since ihave been on here, having too much fun this summer while the weather is good, they say Chicago is going to get blasted this winter which means you guys up there are screwed!!

Hey man...i'm havin a blast too while the weather is nice but like you said, supposed to be a "fun" winter too lol.

Here is a cell phone pic with them on at night. They DO stand out well. I get alot of compliments on them and the majority of people think they are stock.

hidled.jpg

Copyofcar001.jpg

Last edited:
is this the lip that you make out of garage door seal or something like that? I am seriously considering this. Also, where did you buy those LEDs? that is an awesome look.

Guess I have to be the hater :(

I'm not sure I like the look of it. I don't like how the edges look; maybe if you cut the front edges at 45 degrees or rounded it. I've never been a fan of the HD lip though, so feel free to take this with a grain of salt!

Latest posts

Back