Has anyone sold their racing hart rims?

:
2003.5 Sunlight Silver MSP #1776
Just thinking of putting some different rims on. wondering if anyone out there has sold the racing hart rims and how much they got for them? And I will probably be selling mine soon so if your interested let me know otherwise the rims are going on ebay.

Most have gone for about $25 per wheel. Which includes shipping. Don't let somebody low ball you with $20. ;)

I've tried selling 3 here without much luck.. So, I tried just selling 2... also with no luck... or at least, not after a week of advertising them. I have a friend at work that may buy them but we have to test-fit them on his Mazda6 to see if they'll fit.

I still don't exactly know what they're worth. I didn't see many for sale in the searches I did... nor did I see what they sold for... So, I was thinking about half of retail price would be good. I was/am asking $200 each for the wheels which are in excellent condition. No one has indicated any interest here.

Your best bet is selling on ebay. That's my plan if the wheels don't fit on the Mazda6.

you might try a little less than $200 per rim

(cool)

Last edited:
You sold all 4 for $300?
One wheel (no tire, no lugs) at the dealership was $362. If your wheels were in the same shape as mine, someone got an excellent deal.

My price is negotiable... it's used stuff... so if someone was interested, they could send me a PM with an offer... that's generally what happens with a classified ad. But no one has... So, ebay is where I'd go... In hindsight.... since it's over $100, I'd rather use ebay anyway... At least you have a real comittment to purchase going that route.... you can see feedback on the seller... etc...

i sold my 4 rims one had slight curb rash and tires with about 20% tread left for 300, they were just taking up space in my garage and i needed to get rid of them

I see 'em go with tires for around 500 clams. For P5/Es rims, 2-300 with tires.

johnfb28 said:
Just thinking of putting some different rims on. wondering if anyone out there has sold the racing hart rims and how much they got for them? And I will probably be selling mine soon so if your interested let me know otherwise the rims are going on ebay.

Do you still have your Racing Hart MSP wheels ? and do they have tires or not ? How much are you looking for, because I have cash, but I have to consider shipping to So. Calif. Then I could sell my stock ES 16's w/tires.

johnfb28 said:
how much do you want and are they coming with tires? thanks

-R

CarlM2 said:
You sold all 4 for $300?
One wheel (no tire, no lugs) at the dealership was $362. If your wheels were in the same shape as mine, someone got an excellent deal.
Find a different dealer. Hell Jonboy on this forum will sell the 03 rims for about $250 brand new shipped to your door. But that's still too much - anybody that pays that much is crazy. If you're looking to sell all 4 with tires in NEW condition, you should be able to get $800-$900. Anything less than nearly new condition will get you less than that.

I just bought another set of 03 MSP rims with 50% used tires from Leadfoot for $800 shipped to me. That was higher than the current going rate for most MSP rims but the 03s are much harder to come by right now than the 3.5s, and I wanted the 03s so I paid a little more.

So there you go.(stash)

If I was making more I'd pay that much for em, but unfortunately I'm not, so I can't.

I own 5 rims

4 originals and one new one still in box.

Dealer shipped the car and damaged one rim so they sent me a replacement.

I'm keeping these originals for auto-x so that I can stay in stock class.

New rims (possibly 18's) on way in spring for my daily's.

Damn. Search much or??!! No? OK.

I used to have 2 complete sets 2 wheels had curb damage so I bought another full set. Wish I still had them all.

Back