GT SPEC - SSAFCV2 - Spool Srings - AEM WIDEBAND - Injen - Corksport Hangers..MUST GO

Status
Not open for further replies.

satyr36

:
2003 Protege Speed
MAKE ME OFFERS - STUFF NEEDS TO MOVE

Sold the car, here are some parts. All parts are shipped pricing (to cont. usa). Paypal accepted only. yfd_satyr@yahoo.com

*edit* if the picture is shown, it means ive gotten no payment, meaning its still available

NEED IT ALL SOLD ASAP - SO LETS GOOOO

PLEASE KEEP OFFERS / NEGOTIATIONS IN PRIVATE MESSAGES

FOR SALE
4. Stock IC - 30$
5. Stock IC Hot/Cold pipes - nipple NOT broke 40$
7. GT Spec Bar - Bought used. never installed on my car. Great condition. Has slight rubbing on logo. 120$
8. Vibrant Blue silicone hose kit - used maybe 1 foot of it. 25$
10. Sub mounting brackets 35$

SOLD ITEMS
1. SSAFC-V2 - bought from Wagonbacker missing front cover. never hooked up Yes, its the V2 with datalogging... Comes with Data Cable and Disk Sold to Bock
2. AEM Wideband with 02 sensor (bought used, never hooked up) Sold to Geezer000
3. Forcefed guage pod - never used - Sold to 95blkprobe
6. Spool Springs - Used from MSPM1cheLe Never installed on my car. She says 1.2 inch drop Sold to speedypro2003
9. INJEN SRI with filter (part of the CAI) Sold to tunerPro5
11. Corksport Urethane Exhaust Hangers: Set of (4) four brand new, never installed Sold to super1chow

IMGP2027.jpg

IMGP2035.jpg

IMGP2037.jpg

IMGP2025.jpg

IMGP2026.jpg

IMGP2031.jpg

Last edited:
THe spools front and rear if so im VERY interested.

Yes they are a full set, sorry about the pic...

(cabpatch) Do I get local discount??

suuuuuuuure :D

How good of condition is the strut bar? Its hard to see in the pic.

Its in PERFECT condition besides the hood rub on the sticker they put on it... I can try to get better pics of any part you want

You can get the front plate for the SSAFC from Split Second for $5. (FYI)

Thanks for the tip

Have replied to e-mails... lets get the rest sold boys...

PS- still havnt received payment for the Pod/Springs... Ill give until tomorrow morning, if not received ill put them back up

Still havnt gotten any payment for the springs or the pod.. so they're still on the market guys...WIDEBAND is now SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back