Got my CX-5 today :)

Mrfreez

Picked up my brand new CX-5 AWD black Sport(topmodel in Norway) today. Fresh snow painted the streets last night and made it a fun ride home(headbang)
My god what a car. Tried it on steep snowy hills. Both in speed and then stopping and then going again...It blew my mind. Going up to the mountains tomorrow, a 400 km ride and the last part in deep snow(i hope) up to the cabin:)

The only downside i can think of yet is a little roadnoise on our crappy roads here in Norway, but I think I can live with that:)

Congrats on your new CX-5. Sounds like you are putting the AWD capability to good use right away!

Thank you:)
Yes, the awd got put to use imediately! I've never gone all the way up to the cabin before, in the winter. We've allways had to park the car 2 km away from it, and used ski's the last part. Didn't have to do that now:) it just plowd itself thru. Had me some scares for a moment or two, but the right amount of pressure on the throttle made it a walk in the park.
The conditions were wet heavy snow( 10-15 cm deep in the steepest hils) on top of ice.

Can't wait for the drive home today:)

Also from Norway here.. I am waiting for my Cx-5 also and have an 2.0 sport AWD Man in order. Good to know that you are happy with it - You got diesel or petrol?

The only downside i can think of yet is a little roadnoise on our crappy roads here in Norway, but I think I can live with that:)

Then it should be equally noisy on the crappy roads of Long Island!

Best of luck with your new ride.

Also from Norway here.. I am waiting for my Cx-5 also and have an 2.0 sport AWD Man in order. Good to know that you are happy with it - You got diesel or petrol?

Unbelivably happy with the purchase so far!
Went against all government recomandations and bought the diesel. Mainly because of a lot og long range driving. I tried the petrol to before I made my mind up and liked it very good as well.
You really have something to look forward to.

Have not experienced any of the dashrattling or mirror and hoodshaking so far. Fingers crossed
:)

Back