GB: Corksport Urethane Exhaust Hangers for Mazdaspeed6

wh1te0nr1ce

:
Mazdaspeed6
Hey guys, I am currently talking to Derrick over at Corksport about starting a group buy on urethane exhaust hangers for the Mazdaspeed6. Post up if you are interested. Thanks!

Prices are as follows:
10-15 - $32.00
15-25 - $28.80
25+ - $27.20
Prices include shipping to US. Canada members will have a $5.00 shipping charge.

Deadline will be Sunday, December 13th.

Ate-6-087-1012591740474b0d789f427f8.jpg

http://www.corksport.com/corksport-urethane-exhaust-hangars-for-mazdaspeed-6.html

1) wh1te0nr1ce
2) Speed_J23
3) BoostedSpd6
4) Super Shredder
5) TunerSteve
6) smc0922
7) ms6acton
8) ynitro56
9) djuosnteisn
10) jracer
11) jaymangrum
12) 311mp3
13) dwh1262
14)
15)

Last edited:
Still awaiting email. Should receive one tomorrow

1) wh1te0nr1ce
2) Speed_J23
3) BoostedSpd6
4) Super Shredder

white, can you get Derrick or someone else from CS to post in here to verify this? Also, have you contacted any mods/admins about the GI/GB thread? I ask because I think this is a good idea, and I don't want it to get closed for something simple.

who would be the best person i should talk to?

here is the email that Derrick sent me,
"Hello Tony,

We would have to start at the 10+ qty.

10-15 free postal shipping
15-25 free postal shipping and 10% off
25+ free postal shipping and 15% off

The free shipping is only for the US. Canada would be $5 for shipping.

Please contact me if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.

Thank you,
Derrick

Derrick Ambrose
CorkSport Performance LLC
PHONE: (360) 260-2675
FAX: (360) 260-2676
WEB: www.corksport.com "

as for having him post up, i will send him an email with the link to this thread requesting his presence.

thanks for the assistance tunersteve

You can just PM 'Corksport' on here with the link to the thread and have them back it and you will be fine. Once the AV jumps in here and supports it, that will keep everyone covered.

My question that I can't tell from the site is: they sell for $32, is that each, per pair, or for a set of 4?

Screw it, I'm in:

1) wh1te0nr1ce
2) Speed_J23
3) BoostedSpd6
4) Super Shredder
5) tunersteve
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

these urethane ones work better with the corsport exhaust then stock.. and work better with any aftermarket exhaust over a long period of time.. ur stock hangers may work now but down the road they will strech and become brittle and ull have to replace them with these anyway.

these urethane ones work better with the corsport exhaust then stock.. and work better with any aftermarket exhaust over a long period of time.. ur stock hangers may work now but down the road they will strech and become brittle and ull have to replace them with these anyway.

Yep, what he said. Besides that, the aftermarket CBE's are usually lighter and have that tendency to bounce around without the urethane hangers. If you plan on buying a CBE down the road, I highly recommend these.

lets go guys :), we only got 5! i need this quick or i have to get them on my own! my frankenberry exhaust is about to be complete!

bump!

Back