Gauging Interest: MAM 2nd Gen Street Sleeper Manifold, and 3-Inch Downpipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinuxRacr

Contributor
:
2001 Mazda MP3
I am considering selling my 2nd Gen MAM Street Sleeper Manifold, and down pipe. The manifold is used, and has no defects, other than a little of the HiTemp coating peeling a little. The down pipe has bungs for two O2 sensors. The pictures will be updated, or a new thread created if/when I decide to sell these items. Let me know your interest by posting, or sending a PM.

If you are looking to turbo your protege, then these two items would be a great asset to start your build, or if you already have a MAM 1st Generation kit, this would make a great upgrade!!

Manifold:
DSCF4979.jpg

DSCF4980.jpg

The Down Pipe:
DSCF2176.jpg

Before I installed it:
DSCF2116.jpg

DSCF2117.jpg

DSCF2109.jpg

oh no! whats goin on man? i would ask if ur upgrading but wut out there is better than the mam kit?

I am looking to possibly change up my setup, or just have money for a new build that will have to happen in the near future.

WillKill, I have a custom one-off mid pipe.

i was just looking this over, i would have to change my turbo(its been sealed so its not a internal wastegate anymore).

anybody want to buy my setup so i can go to this setup? LOL

weld an external flange on like i did

img0168yk8.jpg

OMG S-E-X!!! LOL Subbing.... Tempting specially for the ideas I had Pat. I would need to weld on an external exhaust or get a new turbo exhaust side and an internal wastegate. :-( STILL i'll think about it. Pics of the setup on the way.

hell I'll take em, currently doing a build and need that 3" DP, how did you run your midpipe though since I am doing my TBE myself... and this DP is the same design I was planning...

how much would you be asking if you decide to sell it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back