garrett FMIC for sale (29x6.5x3.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kicker22705

:
03.5 Ti MSP
hey guys, i have a brand new ,never used, FMIC for sale (no pipes) for anyone who wants to go w/ a custom rout.

it has a garrett bar and plate core measuring at 29 x 6.5 x 3.5 (endtank to endtank - 24 in core) tig welded to aluminum endtanks w/ 2.5 inch openings.

i bought it brand new 2 weeks ago and it looks exceptional, but i'm deciding to use the money for a unichip instead.

here are some pictures:

28_1.JPG

57_1.JPG

e7_1_b.JPG

I'm very interested, but I know very little of intercooler size vs. cooling ability, anyone want to tell me if this is big/average/small for my system? (t3 at ~6psi)

This thing is so sweet....probably the way I'll end up going (custom route), but unfortunately I won't have the $$ for this for a few more months. Where did you end up buying this originally? Thanks! :D

where are you located i'm in jersey, 08755. depending on shipping i'll buy it. do you know of a place i can order hard pipes from? i would like to only spend 250 300 on it but if 350 is a firm price i can bend if shipping doesn't kill me. any chance you have a BOV to go with it?

tracknfield:
i'm located right outside harrisburg pa, 17055.

you'll have to find out about hardpipes from you local car tuner shop. i went to 3 local tuner shops in my area and this the prices i got for fabricating ic pipes for my car.

Dynamic Motorsport (dillsburg): mandrel bent stainless steel - 350 + labor for install
Modified Motorsport (harrisburg): mandrel bent mild steel - 250 + labor for
Creative Car Tunes (camp hill): mandrel bent stainless steel 350 or aluminum 475 + labor for install

Leadfoot: ebay.

Vulcanon: i dunno if thats a good size for your setup. this core is the same size as the ion's so if its anything like that, it should be able to easily hold 300 hp. this is a huge intercooler. i put it up to the lower air dam, and the core completely fills it out perfectly. only a small bit of the endtanks are visable.

Last edited:
i don't have a bov that goes w/ it, i don't recommend getting a HKS only b/c their flanges are rediculously expensive. a ss flange cost 45 and aluminum 55. go w/ any other company and it'll only cost you like 10-15.

i also go to school in philly, so for those who live in the tristate area, i can just meet up w/ you guys instead of shippin it out.

umm i'm goin to virginia on the 11th but i get back the 15th would you like to meet one day after that and do the sale??

sat would be good for me on the 17th. i just need to know a few things. is there any cutting required to the bumper or anything of that sort? is 350 a firm price or could i get away with 275 or 300?

the fmic is still for sale, haven't gotten anything definate offers. i'm willing to negotiate. pm me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back