FS: MSP Strut Tower Bar + Brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyr0TeK

:
2001 Pro LX 2.0
Normal wear and tear... taking offers.

MSP_StrutBar.jpg

Is this any better than the stocker in my P5? If so, can I take the stocker out of the engine bay and install it on the rear strut tower? I had a rear strut tower bar installed in my old car and it improved handling significantly... Could I expect the same effect in the P5?

It works with cruise probably because your car came with the correct cruise control mount bracket. My car (2003 ES) has a different bracket.

Would you consider selling the bracket with the bar? If not, I'll have to consider the price of the bracket from mazda if I make an offer.

It works with cruise probably because your car came with the correct cruise control mount bracket. My car (2003 ES) has a different bracket.

Would you consider selling the bracket with the bar? If not, I'll have to consider the price of the bracket from mazda if I make an offer.
I'll have to check to see if I can still mount my cruise etc without it if I sell you the bracket?

Hmmm, maybe we could trade...

I just found concord on the map. We could easily meet, do the swap, and be home in the same day.

Why are you selling the bar? If you have the LX, your car obviously didn't come with it.

Hmmm, maybe we could trade...

I just found concord on the map. We could easily meet, do the swap, and be home in the same day.

Why are you selling the bar? If you have the LX, your car obviously didn't come with it.
Don't need it... will be getting my wife a new car in the near future, just parting some stuff out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back