FS: MSP going back to stock (samco red hotpipe, SMIC, injen intake w heatshield, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

githua92

:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
I have the following items for sale.

SOLD to alca0811 - Greddy auto turbo timer $35 + shipping

Injen CAI w/ heatsheild, aluminium coolant tank & oil catch tank $150 + shipping
Injen intake used as a short ram intake with custom heatsheild which completely isolates the intake with the hood closed. Attached to the heatshield is a custom coolant tank and I have a matching oil catch tank. I can email pictures if interested in seeing installed pics.

SOLD to Justin2129 MSP Front/Rear Sway w/ endlinks & bushings $100+shipping

The following items are still on the car so I’d like to know if anyone is interested before I pull them out;
Samco Red hot pipe $50

SOLD to Geezer000 Side mount intercooler - $200

Attachments

• greddy.JPG
    greddy.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 125
  • hotpipe1.JPG
    hotpipe1.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 162
  • intake1.JPG
    intake1.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 189
  • swaybars1.JPG
    swaybars1.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 145
  • swaybars2.JPG
    swaybars2.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
tire1-1.JPGtire2.JPGtire3.JPGtire4.JPGHere are some more items for sale
Protg 16 rims (black) and tires $150 prefer local (I'm in columbus ohio)
tire1.JPGUsed as my winter tires for two winters. Painted black, comes with 2 Bridgestone Turanza EL400 tires and Uniroyal Long Touring A/S tires, 205/55 16. The Bridgestone have 7/32 left and Uniroyal 10/32, so they should last several more winters. 2 rims need balancing. Their pattern is 5 x 114.3in

Any pics of that intake contraption installed? I've been considering doing something very similar, but I haven't been completely sure how to approach it.

dude you might want to raise the price on that SMIC. you're practicaly giving it away at that price. at least double it...

What's the deal with everyone starting to attach the photos as links instead of embedding them on the webpage? Me no likey...

What's the deal with everyone starting to attach the photos as links instead of embedding them on the webpage? Me no likey...
It's a setting in the new version of vBulletin. We've brought it up to the admins.

Any pics of that intake contraption installed? I've been considering doing something very similar, but I haven't been completely sure how to approach it.

Attached are some pics. As I mentioned it comes with a coolant tank and oil catch tank. The coolant tank is attached directly to the intake heatsheild. disregard the paper, the pictures were taken a while back but I didn't put it for sale then.
intake in-car1.JPGintake in-car2.JPGintake in-car3.JPGintake in-car4.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back