[fs] awd mx-3

[FS] AWD MX-3

Due to having a baby and simply not having time to work on a car I am to selling my nearly completed AWD mx-3 for $2500 or trading for a driving mx3 or miata in good shape (I will also consider trade and adding some money).
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2241376/1993-mazda-mx-3 here is a link to my not super up to date cardomain site

Body:
in very good shape no rust that I can find and i have an extra set of doors that are shaved and have door popers in them and an extra set of front fenders just in case
just missin the front bumper
including bc2 side skirts and BC2 rear bumper

engine:
BP engine with: ported/polished/port matched head, bpt323's special modified intake manifold, exintake mod done, adjustable cam gears, 1mm oversized flat top valves, overbored wiseco 10.2:1 pistons (may be 10.5:1 when you include the valves which will be amazing with turbo later), ARP head studs, engine was balanced, also has a slightly upgraded oil pump from GTR engine (brand new), AEM EMS computer to control the engine, CAS from miata and coil packs to match, custom engine wire harness built by Bpt323 (harness is even designed to add Coil On Plug later if you want), vishnu fuel rail and lastly b6t rods

trans:
spec 2 dual friction clutch can't recall the company but it was a good one, fidanza lightweight flywheel, entire GTR AWD system from front to back.
2 custom built engine/trans mounts to allow the AWD setup to fit into the car.
custom built spacer to allow drive shaft to fit car
custom built mount for carrier baring

brakes:
Front stock GS brakes, rear 2004 mazdaspeed miata sport breaks, stainless steel braided brake lines

Other:
Custom modified from subframe to house gtr trans, custom built engine support member, rear frame rails custom built to bolt up the GTR AWD rear subframe, sparetire well removed and partial enclosure built for fuel cell, fuel sell included, inline fuel pump and inline fuel filter, SS braided hoses for fuel lines in rear, includes a 93 dash frame, and 94 dash frame with dash that can be reassembled if you want. Also front two very hard to find Axles are brand new and rears are what came with the car but look in good shape.

The drive shaft is now also completely installed with a custom spacer between the drive shaft and front diff to make up for the fact the mx-3 is a little longer, and has a custom bracket built for the center carrier bearing (those two items alone cost me just over a grand)

There are also a few aftermarket gauges, a pillar gauge holder, slim visors, aftermarket seats, and a carputer with 7" touchscreen I will include. I have put nearly $10,000 into this car so my asking prices is very fair.

List Date: 8/4/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: [FS] AWD MX-3
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $2500 + $0 Shipping

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Sounds like a very badass custom car. No pictures?

EDIT- Nevermind, I just found the "link". It wasn't highlighted blue, so I went right over it.

Last edited:
Back