Front Turn Signal Light Replacement Fixture

Dino1956

Front Turn Signal Light Replacement
The Lens fell off one of my Front Turn Signal Lights. So I just Ordered 2 so they will match & I would like to Replace both the Driver & the Passenger Side. I am replacing the entire fixture, not just the Bulb or Front Lens. I have a Mazda Protege' 2000 DX 1.6 Engine. I looked all over YouTube. No Video on how to do this on a Protege'. I have no clue how to do this. I know nothing about Cars. So be easy on me! :) Thanks in advance!

Front Turn Signal Light Replacement
The Lens fell off one of my Front Turn Signal Lights. So I just Ordered 2 so they will match & I would like to Replace both the Driver & the Passenger Side. I am replacing the entire fixture, not just the Bulb or Front Lens. I have a Mazda Protege' 2000 DX 1.6 Engine. I looked all over YouTube. No Video on how to do this on a Protege'. I have no clue how to do this. I know nothing about Cars. So be easy on me! :) Thanks in advance!
I looked & I'm thinking it's One Phillips Head Screw On Top. Can it really be that easy? I'll find out once I get the Replacement Turn Signals in the Mail.

Back