Finally Got Her

Kayger12

:
'14 AWD GT w/Tech
After trips to a few dealerships and waiting a week for one to be located, we finally picked up the new ride today.

AWD GT w/Tech. Loving it so far.

20130215_144726_zpsdd6a948f.jpg

Nice match you have there. One of my good friends has a ZHP as well, but in Mystic Blue.

My test drive the other day was in a Meteor Gray CX-5. I thought it was a very nice color on it. As is the Liquid Silver. My present car is silver and I have been wanting to change. But some colors just look good on some cars and both the dark gray and the silver look very classy on the CX-5. Much, much better in person than the rough approximations on Mazda's web page.

It is hard to capture the full effect of the mica additive in photos.

Nice match you have there. One of my good friends has a ZHP as well, but in Mystic Blue.

Thanks. Always liked Mystic Blue.

My test drive the other day was in a Meteor Gray CX-5. I thought it was a very nice color on it. As is the Liquid Silver. My present car is silver and I have been wanting to change. But some colors just look good on some cars and both the dark gray and the silver look very classy on the CX-5. Much, much better in person than the rough approximations on Mazda's web page.

It is hard to capture the full effect of the mica additive in photos.

When the dealer was having trouble finding a meteor gray with the Tech package we told him we'd also take a liquid silver. I really like both colors on the CX-5.

We had a gray Mazda Tribute since '03. Was thinking it would have been nice to have silver this time around, but they came through with a meteor gray in the end.

Now I have three gray cars...

Congrats, excellent find.

Luv the color, (I have a SGM Lexus like that) looks great in the sun.

Thanks! She'll be looking better shortly.

Washed, sealed w/ JetSeal 109, wax coating number one completed with Dodo Juice Blue Velvet, and now moving on to the final coat w/ Dodo Juice Purple Haze.

One advantage to having all dark gray vehicles: I can use my existing supply of waxes.

I think the ZHP is a lil jealous, though.

I have been bouncing back and forth amongst the color choices for a while now. After seeing this thread and thinking some more, I think I like the Meteor Gray and Liquid Silver colors the best. And that I will go with Liquid Silver if I get an acceptable deal. It shows a lot less dirt up here in Wisconsin.

Although I really may like Crystal White Pearl the best. The CX-5 looks very sporty in that color. But I have this thing about white cars. I had to park in a university parking lot which was shared by our university motor pool vehicle lot for 20 years. Every single motor pool vehicle was white. I cannot look at a white vehicle and not think "motor pool."

Thank you!

Just wrapped up the day of detailing.

Took about 7 hours with lunch and beer breaks. Washed, sealed, hard and soft waxed. Exterior trim as well as the interior got some 303 Aero.

Now she's ready for the road salt and other crap she'll have to endure for the next month or so.

Can't wait for spring.

Just wrapped up the day of detailing.

Took about 7 hours with lunch and beer breaks. Washed, sealed, hard and soft waxed. Exterior trim as well as the interior got some 303 Aero.

Now she's ready for the road salt and other crap she'll have to endure for the next month or so.

Your dealer would have charged you several hundred dollars to do that.

Back