Finally figured out why I don't get those dirt or salt marks on trousers anymore lol

:
2016 CX-5
See video mark 39:40 LOL.

With previous car, the wife used to complain why I was such a slob and always getting trousers dirty in the rear shin area, it was always from the door sill, but with the CX5, I don't get that anymore....lol

Video is one of the more detailed I've seen, not sure if there is a US version of this but I was able to follow using closed caption,

also any idea or purpose of shift lock in neutral during parking? 39:50 video mark

Seems like Mazda put a lot of thought into everything except one gripe I have, when it's raining and I'm driving slow in local traffic at night, in my previous car if I rolled down my driver side window it would wipe away the rain drops and clear my view. My CX5 doesn't seem to do that. On highway, not as big deal since the wind blows the droplets away. But at night and in local traffic difficult to see thru the rain drops on driver side window.

Last edited:
I didn't watch the video but I assume its because the door extends over the sill. You'll see this on a lot of cars today, and yes, it's handy for avoiding the "minnesota trouser" or whatever I've heard it called...

Re: shift lock? Wtf? So you can .... Push it? I'm confused too...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back