goes to eleven
:
2013 CX-9
Who: NEPOC and friends
What: F1 Boston indoor karting + dinner afterward
Where: Braintree, MA
When: Saturday February 27th, 3:00-6:00PM
Cost: $28 per driver.

Please add your name to the list. I will need hard commitments by Wednesday February 24th because everything must be paid in advance on a single credit card. If you aren't sure, put a (maybe) next to your name.

445.jpg

Last edited:
oooooh oooooh I AM I AM!!! Monster trucks friday night the 26th with my son and F1 sat!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

where is the monster jam? DCU? if so, sure gavin and I will go!

Count Melissa and I for F1!!!!!!!

Yeah, DCU center on Feb 19th. Tickets are prolly still available. Kids price is just Ten Buuuuuuuuuuuu .... uuuuuucks!

Will actually be looking to go to it sat the 20th at 2pm if anyone is interested. It's in providence the week of my b-day. would rather do F1 that sat instead of driving to providence for monster jam.

I'm still free the 27th. Let's start a list and I'll post in the B.S. thread so people know to look here.

Just like last time, I need hard commitments by Wednesday evening (Feb 24th). Place a (maybe) next to your name if you aren't sure if you can make it. Also, let me know which track you prefer, city or country. The city track is the one most people do, and it has the hairpin turn and tunnel. I've never done the country so I can try to get a reservation on that track if possible...assuming people want to try it.

1. Chris (chuyler1)
2. Tony (MazPro502)

Last edited:
i have to check with melissa on the 27'th!

she is at work doing school stuff now!!!!!

Ahh, good catch Zach. I've got my 1-year license so it doesn't matter to me, but for everyone else it'll be an extra $10 if we go in March.

Back