TurfBurn

:
'01 Yellow MP3 #1026
Exedy Clutch Sale

Exedy Clutches Sale:

Stage 1: 70 off the best price you find + shipping
Stage 2: 100 off the best price you find + shipping
OEM: 136 + shipping.

Due to some outside factors we have chosen to reduce the number of clutches we will excercise this sale on...

5 clutches were available initially... 3 left!!

Last edited:
well yes... 135... but I realized it was going to confuse people (as it did me initially) as it's an OEM replacement clutch... NOT a performance clutch.

I Kept re-editing the post to make it more clear and then gave up because I figured I'd get flamed by someone at some point and it wasn't worth it.

well, your title is confusing too, i thought you blew your exedy clutch.

anyways. how much for a stage 1 exedy clutch? i will eventually need one and i've read some bad reviews on SPEC clutches and ACT ones.

I really like SPEC and have an ACT/SPEC hybrid in my car... but anywho...

Last edited:
updated the first post..

I'll get them on the website in a minute here and then that will give you accurate shipping quotes and handle payments.

Later,
Steve

finally got all the damn pricing straightened out so thanks for bearing with the screwy thread post...

what is the differance between stage one and stage two? just currious because I need a new clutch bad and I want to make sure I get the best one

stage 2 is overkill.. LOL.. it's a 3 puck cerametiallic.. it'd be a bit harsh, but it has very high holding power.

How much for shipping for your northern neighbours in Canada?
Also what shipping service do you use, UPS or USPS?

best way to get shipping quotes guys is to use our website. it's more accurate than anything I'll give you...

we do ship to Canada.. and only USPS usually.

I had to change the price listings above to comply with MAP... but it'll be clear for you guys.

Later,

Steve

Can you please tell me the rates of the stage 1 and 2 please?

And are they with the uber stiff Exedy forged cover or have a stamped steel design like ACT's and Spec's?

Thanx!

These are the exedy performance clutches... so I'm assuming the super stiff stamped cover. I'm not an Exedy user myself, so I can't give you a ton of info on that side of things...

The Stage 1 is rated for about 320 ft-lbs and the Stage 2 is rated for about 340 ft-lbs.

Stage1 is perfect for our cars...$299 was the best price I found, so I get $70 off that!

Back