Eunos Cosmo Work shop manual in English. How many of you are interested?

Herblenny

OK, I thought I post it here just in case..

I have a person who might translate the Eunos Cosmo Work Shop manual in English. Wanted to know how many of you are interested??

It will take at least 2 months to translated all and than maybe another month or so to get it nice and clean for print. Pending how many people are interested, it will be 200-350 each. Also, you would have to sign an agreement stating that you will not duplicate and hidden code will be in place to find who leaked the copy to either another person or on the internet.

If you are interested, post here.. I'll get a more definite cost within next couple of weeks.

Phil

Dave,

Sounds good.

At this point I have 3 people interested.. at this point, it would be close to over 500 per person to get this thing translated and made it into hard copy.

We need 3 more people to get it down to 300 ish.

Do you know anyone else?

It will definitely get cheaper as more people sign on.

The lady is working on it as we speak. I'm hoping to get a sample translation after new year.

OK here is a sample of the translation..

EunosCosmosample.jpg

This is what I need from you if you are interested..

Since we don't have a definitely number of people, I would need $100 USD non-refundable but transferable (say if you sell your car, the new owner could take the spot) deposit.

Pending how many people sign on later, I'll calculate accordingly and let you know what the cost will be. As of now, with only 4 or so definite, it would be about 500-600 USD each manual shipped to your door.

If you think I'm some sort of a scammer, To reassure you, I'm the organizer of Deals Gap Rotary Rally here in USA and I've collected thousands of dollars from fellow rotorheads and rotary vendors. I think I have good enough references to show that I have no intention of ripping anyone off.

If you are interested, PM me and I'll keep a list going and keep you updated on the progress.. The translation will take (realistically) anywhere from 6 months to a year. Its not going to happen over night.

Phil

Awesome! Recieved your PM and replied.

Looking for more people to sign on to this..

I am now accepting deposits and going to start a list.

If you are serious, please send $100 deposit to: DGRR@RotaryCarClub.com

**Please make sure to state that its for COSMO TRANSLATION.. I'm also accepting payment for my event and I don't want to get confused between two**

Once Deposit is recieved, I'll start a list and I'll also update you with bit more details as the manual gets translated.

Phil

workshop

Hi guy's, any news of the wrokshop translation, I know some Cosmo fans in Belgium and Holland who are very interested.

Best Regards, Erwin

The price is reasonable for the whole manual. I only have the wiring book translated and it cost more to do that than the $100.

-Derrick

interest in the cosmo manual

are you still looking for others to help purchase the manuals? i am interested.
Thank you
Shane

Back