Door Stop Covers

:
2018, Mazda, CX-5, Snowflake Pearl, Grand Touring
Here are some little add-ons that virtually cost pennies each.

Will they help you win awards at car shows? I seriously doubt it but you have to admit, you may be the only kid in your neighborhood who has these installed in your vehicle.

Actually, they really do hide some unsightly looking bolts and they fit extremely well. They simply snap on and stay put plus they are made of very tough ABS.

The down side is the length of time it will take to get them. I ordered these on December 18th and received them on January 27th. However, it was no big deal since a very small amount of money was involved and I actually forgot about them until they arrived.

The pictures are from my MX-5 ND but the covers look exactly the same on all 4 doors of my CX-5.

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr...ml?spm=2114.12010615.8148356.2.191b5fdfM0oDii

DFCLMbQ.jpg

kvQdVvz.jpg

Last edited:
I bought the inside door lock ones but didnt think about the hinges. Just picked up a set from eBay.

Thanks for posting.

I already had the polished stainless steel covers for the door latches. Put them on my MX-5 and CX-5.

It's too bad the door stop covers aren't available in stainless steel also. I like that look but the black is better than nothing.

r0WzLVe.jpg

Back