2017~2024 DFW Area CX-5 Signature Price Trends

First post here (which incidentally led me towards a CX-5 in the first place). I just got a few initial offers for OTD prices in my area for the Signature trim - $42K and another at $39K. Decided not to make any counter offers without research.

Any idea what should be a reasonable discount range from MSRP. The MSRP ranges seem to be in $38500 to $39000 range. Thanks!

Edit: This is for the 2021 CX-5 Signature.

Town North / Richardson sold me my 2021 Sig in January for dealer invoice -- though I was waiting for it to come from Japan since Nov2020

I cant speak highly enough for the salesman Fabian or how easy the dealership made the entire purchase process -- we bought my wife's mazda from him/them last June with no mess/fuss, and it was the first place I considered when I went on the market in november

Both times, told them what I was looking for, and they made it work

Upvote 0
Town North / Richardson sold me my 2021 Sig in January for dealer invoice -- though I was waiting for it to come from Japan since Nov2020

I cant speak highly enough for the salesman Fabian or how easy the dealership made the entire purchase process -- we bought my wife's mazda from him/them last June with no mess/fuss, and it was the first place I considered when I went on the market in november

Both times, told them what I was looking for, and they made it work
These are different times. If you need a car now, you're going to pay more than you would have back then.

Upvote 0
Clearly -- but I would still recommend Town North as an option to start with

In June 2020 with my wife's mazda, we went to 4 different dealers in DFW -- and TN was the only one that we got a reasonable deal with on what we were actually looking for

Upvote 0
Back