Dealer has a 2019 CX-5 Diesel Signature - Nobody will buy it

Lol, I can assure you I have better things to do than make up stories about the cost of diesel fuel. Yesterday's purchase was at Kroger in Milford where it is currently today $1.79/gal and regular unleaded 87 octane is $1.87/gal. I haven't paid over $2/gal for diesel since I bought it in February.

View attachment 224755View attachment 224763View attachment 224764View attachment 224765View attachment 224766View attachment 224767
That is really strange. I filled up my Tacoma this morning at a RaceTrac in Buford, Ga. 87 was 1.39/gal and Diesel was 2.55/gal. Price of diesel around here is ~2.50/gal at most stations and I am in a cheaper area of the state.

Lol, I can assure you I have better things to do than make up stories about the cost of diesel fuel. Yesterday's purchase was at Kroger in Milford where it is currently today $1.79/gal and regular unleaded 87 octane is $1.87/gal. I haven't paid over $2/gal for diesel since I bought it in February.
You certainly live in the Bermuda Triangle of diesel fuel. You should be thankful it is convenient to fill up there.
Aside from the few gas stations in that area, you will be hard-pressed to find diesel that is cheaper than regular.

Just look at every other surrounding area...Newtown, Loveland, Eastgate, Beechmont, ect.
All of them have diesel much higher than regular.

I know this is an old thread but did anyone ever hear how many of these ‘19 diesel models were sold in US?

I looked on CarGurus yesterday just for fun, they had 24 diesels listed for sale Nationwide. Prices were mid 20's to low 30's depending on miles so about in line with 2.5T signatures.

They seem to still hold their value.

Is there anything unique to this variant of SkyActiv-D that is unique to North American market?

I was curious about the long term parts availability.

I was also trying to track down how many 84-85 diesel 626s were sold in US. Number was fairly small as well.

Back