CX-9 Wireless CarPlay adapter works perfectly with the latest gen infotainment

Hi 👋,

I took a punt and purchased a Carlink Kit 4.0 for my 2021 Mazda CX-9 with the latest widescreen infotainment.

Despite it not stating it would work on the website, I thought I would give it a shot anyway.

Turns out that it works perfectly and I’m so far a satisfied customer.

So for those who want to have a go - you can be rest assured that it works perfectly on Mazda’s latest gen infotainment screens.

Do you have just 1 mobile device your using with that? I tried that, and my problem was my wife's phone would try and connect using Bluetooth while my phone connected to CarPlay using WiFi adapter. There were times when I got two menus on the screen simultaneously. I would love to find a work-around for that -- I hate having to tether a cable for CarPlay.

I have the older 2.0 version that worked like crap in our old 2019 but so far works well in our 2022. *Knocks on wood

I have the older 2.0 version that worked like crap in our old 2019 but so far works well in our 2022. *Knocks on wood
Same exact experience and device as you, horrible in 2019 and so far so good in 2022. I was cose to buying the 4.0 version but decided to try the 2.0 and glad I did. I wanted the 4.0 because it also does wirelss AA and I have an Android, but I read the way they do wireless AA is horrible.

Back