CX-9 Cross Bar and Roof Rack question

:
Mazda CX-9 Signature
Just my opinion about this kind of aftermarket parts. No name brands are questionable at best. If it breaks, your load will be your lability. I'd spend more and know my loads are secured.

:
Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring 2016
Do you need the roof rails? If so, you need the package like this. None of us know if the quality is acceptable. I've had a roof rack blow off the roof while driving years ago on a different car. It ain't fun.

I found the reason for all the goofy product brand names...they get approved by the U.S. trademark office much more rapidly than a brand name that might sound like something known and needs more, lengthier research. A name like "Snixwoo" will sail through--it isn't close to anything else.

mcm0455

:
21 CX-9 GT
I bought cross bars from Ebay before I was able to find an OEM setup. The Ebay cross bars did not fit and were not even close to OEM quality. I eventually got my money back but it was not worth my time. The OEM cross bars fit perfectly and I use the ski rack several times a week.

Do you need the roof rails? If so, you need the package like this. None of us know if the quality is acceptable. I've had a roof rack blow off the roof while driving years ago on a different car. It ain't fun.

I found the reason for all the goofy product brand names...they get approved by the U.S. trademark office much more rapidly than a brand name that might sound like something known and needs more, lengthier research. A name like "Snixwoo" will sail through--it isn't close to anything else.
thanks for your advice,but i need the bar's generality,This will save me a lot of money

I'm very happy with the Thule Aeroblade Roof Rack Bars I bought off Amazon.

I'd not buy a generic amazon part with just a single review.

I bought Thule rather than OEM as I suspect I'll be able to re-use the 47 inch bars on my text car. I'd bought OEM bars for my last car (BMW) and was not able to use them on any other cars.

Thanks all for the advice, I bought it, These came fully assembled and excellent quality, I like the aero design of the crossbars, I installed both in under 2 hours, I’ll try to add pictures. These cross bars are equal in quality to OEM crossbars, If you need crossbars for your CX9 these are it.

e5bb9a7d-80d2-4df2-8705-1b6824c136aa.jpg