CX-7 to debut at the 2007 L.A. auto show!

Antoine

Administrator
CX-7 to debut at the 2007
L.A. auto show!
thecarconnection

*Prototype shot...NOT PRODUCTION CX-7!

The Mazda CX-7 and a host of new vehicles from GM will be the centerpieces of the January Los Angeles auto show, organizers announced on Thursday. The show, which opens to the media on January 4, will be followed next November by the 2007 L.A. auto show as the event moves permanently to that month to close out the auto-show season. The keynote speech for the event will be delivered by Ford's Mark Fields, while BMW designer Chris Bangle will preside over the concurrent design conference. Among the introductions to take place are that of the new VW Eos; the Toyota Yaris; the Mazda CX-7; and six world-debut production vehicles from General Motors, likely to include some of its new full-size SUVs and pickup trucks. For more information and the full schedule of press events, click over to http://www.laautoshow.com.

So it's not going to show until November 2007?

Or is L.A. following industry trend and calling November 2006 a 2007 Auto Show?

November 2007 seems a long way off for what looked like a pretty production-ready concept. And I don't know about a turbocharged engine for a mainstream car. Mazda's aren't upscale enough for that.

eting_pro5 said:
So it's not going to show until November 2007?

Or is L.A. following industry trend and calling November 2006 a 2007 Auto Show?

November 2007 seems a long way off for what looked like a pretty production-ready concept. And I don't know about a turbocharged engine for a mainstream car. Mazda's aren't upscale enough for that.

It will be showing in Jan. 2006, for 2007 the show will not be until Nov.

Last edited:
Aricjm15 said:
wow, its ugly as hell :(

If you look closer, you'll notice that the grill, headlights, and most of the fromt end is covered, assuming that Mazda doesn't want everyone to know what it is right away. I've seen concept pictures of this before, and I like it.

Back