CX-60 Video shoot

Starting at 1:30 in this video they capture the new CX-60 which looks very similar to the CX-5. You can see "CX-60" just below the license plate. Keep in the mind that the CX-70/CX-90 for the US market will be wider. This video shoot would suggest the CX-60 details could be coming very soon.

sm1ke

Work In Progress..
Contributor
:
Canada
:
'18 CX-9 Signature
Just posting a couple of screencaps from the video.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Love the look of this. I hope Mazda decides to sell this in the US by the time I want to replace my CX-5. CX-50, from what I’ve seen, is not for me and I’m afraid the CX-70 is going to be Santa Fe/Blazer sized.

:
'17, Mazda 6 GT
Its actually looking ugly AF. What are those headlights ? lol.

Love the look of this. I hope Mazda decides to sell this in the US by the time I want to replace my CX-5. CX-50, from what I’ve seen, is not for me and I’m afraid the CX-70 is going to be Santa Fe/Blazer sized.

I am actually hoping that they are not going to bring it here and hoping that the wider stance of the CX70 will look better that this one.

:
2017 Mazda CX-5 GT, 2016 Mazda6 iGT, 2014 Mazda3 sGT hatchback
I am with Muggs1 on this.
It does not appeal to me at all.
Hope CX70 for US will look much better than this.

:
'20 Mazda CX-5 Sig
I am with Muggs1 on this.
It does not appeal to me at all.
Hope CX70 for US will look much better than this.
I suspect the CX-70 version will share a wider stance with the CX-50. It was previously stated that the 60 and 80 would have a narrower stance to better fit the roads overseas. Fingers crossed.