CX-5 Backup camera not working

:
CX-5 Touring
Hello,
I have a 2017 CX-5 Touring. This morning the backup camera stopped working. The display doesn't switch to the camera view when I put the car in reverse. I'm guessing it's a faulty sensor.
Anyone every have this issue? Any quick fixes or do I need to take it to the dealership.
Thanks!

:
2017 CX-5
I had this happen once where it persisted and resolved it but doing a full reset on the infotainment.

:
CX5 GT
Happened to me once in my 2018 as well, I believe the NAV system was on just prior to parking and backing up. Shut off engine, tried immediately after, still just a black screen. Checked 20-30 min later and it was fine. Hasn't happened again since.

Hello,
I have a 2017 CX-5 Touring. This morning the backup camera stopped working. The display doesn't switch to the camera view when I put the car in reverse. I'm guessing it's a faulty sensor.
Anyone every have this issue? Any quick fixes or do I need to take it to the dealership.
Thanks!
I have a 2017 CX-5 - same thing just happened to me after I installed an Android Head Unit - but it took two weeks after I installed it to happen, so I am guessing it must be a coincidence