CX-5 Android Auto / Apple CarPlay

:
2017 Mazda CX-5 GS
If you go through the threads on updating firmware, you will find recommendations on individuals to message privately. Some can help with files, others can’t. If I could locate my conversations, I could give you a name, but I can’t even find where they hide your previous PM's on this website. I have no idea why they would make that difficult. Do some reading and you will find something.

:
2014 & 2019 CX-5 Touring(s)
Keep digging through the forum, the files are here, I just can't remember where. But if I would still have the 55 installed, I would install AIO tweaks and give it a go. You can always get back to the original firmware if you don't like it.
I second this. I am so happy with the tweaks that I will NOT update the firmware to any higher version. Just enabling 'touch while moving' alone is enough for me.

7eregrine

The man, the myth, the legend
:
Land of Cleve
:
2016.5 CX5
Remove Startup disclaimer is my favorite. ;) Oh, and I changed the wallpaper.

:
-- 2016 CX5 GS
I second this. I am so happy with the tweaks that I will NOT update the firmware to any higher version. Just enabling 'touch while moving' alone is enough for me.

That tweak works when you update to 74.00.311A if the tweak was done "manually" at least.
Not sure about the AIO tweaks or any other method though ...