CX-5 Accessory must haves?

CarpeDiem

Under Pressure
:
Superstitions
:
2021 CE Turbo
Here's something I bought from an online place. It was about $15.

It really works pretty well, but if you want the most stable and level surface the steering wheel needs to be "upside down".
@Mazdiod2 What was this item called, in case others want to try it?

:
2014 & 2019 CX-5 Touring(s)
Here's something I bought from an online place. It was about $15.

It really works pretty well, but if you want the most stable and level surface the steering wheel needs to be "upside down".
Got the same thing from Amazon (though mine is black) last year when we couldn't go into food places while on long trips. Love it & it works great - the only downside being storing it if you have a car-full of folks.

Just $12 now: https://www.amazon.com (commissions earned)

:
Virginia
:
2021 CX-5 White
This is actually quite useful, as we hauled some firewood. The "flap" was useful to keep the load from scratching the rear hatch interior and the again to drape over the bumper as we unloaeded. The cover also extends to the back of the rear seats, useful as we hauled multiple loads of 3 cu ft bags of hardwood mulch. The plastic sheets given to you by the nursery to protect your seatbacks often do not stay in place as they are throwing the bags in the back to get a row of bags on the folded back seats before they create another row of bags in the actual cargo area.

Interesting that it says no longer available for purchase since I just got one about two months ago.

:
2019 CX-5 GTR
:
2014 CX-5 Touring
This is actually quite useful, as we hauled some firewood. The "flap" was useful to keep the load from scratching the rear hatch interior and the again to drape over the bumper as we unloaeded. The cover also extends to the back of the rear seats, useful as we hauled multiple loads of 3 cu ft bags of hardwood mulch. The plastic sheets given to you by the nursery to protect your seatbacks often do not stay in place as they are throwing the bags in the back to get a row of bags on the folded back seats before they create another row of bags in the actual cargo area.

Interesting that it says no longer available for purchase since I just got one about two months ago.

you may have gotten one of, or the last one.

Add another vote for the convex mirrors. After trying several thin, plain ones that eventually go bad after a year or two, I've started using the convex mirrors that have a rotating base so you can adjust the angle a bit. They seem to last forever. I have 3 cars (CX5, Miata and Integra) and use the same adjustable convex mirrors on all of them.

:
2014 CX-5 Touring
as of this post med center mazda has the above cargo area liner for sale:

amazon has the one that I believe would work also, but has a slightly different part number:
According to Med Center, the R05 mat is for 13-16 models.

:
2019 Mazda CX-5 GT Reserve
as of this post med center mazda has the above cargo area liner for sale:
Yes, Med Center Mazda still has them. They also have them listed on eBay. Everywhere else I checked said discontinued. I bought one from Med Center's web site, added wiper blade inserts which I needed anyway & got free FedEx shipping. Had it in 2 days. Their listing on eBay had a hefty (IMO) shipping charge.