Custom Sundown Audio SD-1v2 10" sub with Enclosure. Fits 2008 MS3 or similar

Sundown Audio SD-1v2 10" sub with Custom Enclosure. Fits 2008 MS3 or similar

I am selling my car and parting out some of my audio equipment.

I have a Sundown Audio 10" sub in a custom enclosure built by ME!! I have been using it for a while and it sounds really good! Basically I turned the spare tire upside down, fabricated the enclosure with it upside down. You can see the pics on how I did it.

I would rather have local pick up, but we can work out shipping with whoever is interested.

It is to specs and sounded really good in my car with approx 500W. If memory serves me right, it is around .6cuft. It fits completely flush and allows you to keep your trunk looking stock. You can see it in the pics.

I live in Colorado for local pick up.

I am asking $250 for both. I don't want to separate them.

We can work out shipping for those interested!

Thanks,

Dave

BTW, the factory hatch cover fits OVER the sub enclosure. That was the point of the design. To keep things stock. I don't have a pic of that due to it would just look like the factory hatch!! HA!

Attachments

• photo-45.JPG
    photo-45.JPG
    184.2 KB · Views: 302
  • photo-44.JPG
    photo-44.JPG
    189.2 KB · Views: 254
  • photo-43.JPG
    photo-43.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 285
  • photo-42.JPG
    photo-42.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 246
  • Sundown Best.JPG
    Sundown Best.JPG
    131 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
Here are more pics

Attachments

• photo-40.JPG
    photo-40.JPG
    170.7 KB · Views: 200
  • photo-39.JPG
    photo-39.JPG
    150.2 KB · Views: 192
  • photo-35.JPG
    photo-35.JPG
    183.7 KB · Views: 192
  • photo-34.JPG
    photo-34.JPG
    162.9 KB · Views: 184
Moved. Also:

Please have a look at the *Marketplace Rules*.

In order to post classified listings on mazdas247.com, site rules require that you post photos of any and all items being offered along with a piece of paper that has your userID, the date, and "mazdas247.com" written on it. I am temporarily locking your thread; I'll be happy to unlock it once you've taken the photos and are ready to post them. Send me a PM when you're ready to post. If I'm not around, feel free to PM any of the other applicable section mods for assistance.

Thanks! (2thumbs)

What trays? The foam that surrounds the tire? With the tools? If so, then the only one that need to be altered is the one closest to the back hatch. I just cut mine in 2.

Back