CP-E Down Pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.
20961_505988769343_205200115_30497854_4656367_n.jpg

here is a pic of the cpe catted dp

It's an Aftermarket downpipe, so the Honeycomb portion on the right of the picture where it says Custom Performance engineering that's on the left. Look with your eyes, not with your mouth(headshake

You can make the font as large and bright as you like. But the only thing you are doing is drawing attention to the fact that you are a) wrong, b) stubborn, and c) an idiot.
-a

its an ATP.. hard to prove, as mine has no markings at all.. the copy DP is that shiny chinese stainless steel.. like corksport.. and the CPe only has one high flow cat and a flex piece.. that mesh is flexpiping and the cat is a metal lump closer to the engine.. the cat doesnt work well that far back..

Last edited:
1.) Yes that is the flex section.
2.) Some Catless downpipes don't have flex portion's on them. They're just mandrel bent piping all the way back from the bell mouth just like the TS's downpipe.
3.) So being that the TS's downpipe is an ATP brand. They all are either downpipes with full tubing with no flex portion. Or they have a flex portion that comes catted.
4.) CP-e downpipes come with flex portions either for the catless or catted. I was using pic as an example.
5.) Anyways if no1 knows what the difference between a catted downpipe from catless. I don't think they should be selling anything at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back