CP-E Down Pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

311mp3

:
01 mazda mp3 06 mazdaspeed6
ATP Down Pipe

[/B]up for sale is my ATP DP . it cost me 650$ new, it's about one year old, and has mabey 10-12k on it. 375$
0920101743_01.jpg

Last edited:
that looks like an ATP downpipe, since it has the v-band flange.

and you can use the spark plug defouler trick on the 2nd O2 sensor... i've been catless for a while using this and not one cel

that looks like an ATP downpipe, since it has the v-band flange.

and you can use the spark plug defouler trick on the 2nd O2 sensor... i've been catless for a while using this and not one cel

kinda embarassing but i think your correct. haha i was lookin at the ATP and the CP-E and i couldn't remember witch one i decided on. but after looking at each online i think it is the ATP, i'll update everything now

You my friend are full of s***. You don't know what brand it is and you are lying about it having a cat.

This is what a catted downpipe looks like.
speed6downpipepic1pic5.jpg
See the honeycomb on the end. That's how you know it's catted.

Fortunately Yours isn't

Is there any type of branding on the pipe to prove it's the ATP, since you've been kinda confused on the brand, catted/non catted etc....how am I to know that this isn't the knockoff pipe that's going on eBay for $145 shipped new?

I dont see a cat in this pic either. Did everyone all of a sudden turn retarded?
-a

It's an Aftermarket downpipe, so the Honeycomb portion on the right of the picture where it says Custom Performance engineering that's on the left. Look with your eyes, not with your mouth(headshake

thats not a catalytic converter, thats a flex section

It's an Aftermarket downpipe, so the Honeycomb portion on the right of the picture where it says Custom Performance engineering that's on the left. Look with your eyes, not with your mouth(headshake

its an ATP.. it looks exactly like the one ive got.. I was gonna post that it was an ATP.. but, a certain mod has crawled up my ass every time i say anything.. so i skipped it til someone else backed my op.. but, yes thats an ATP..

thats not a catalytic converter, thats a flex section

what he said. the cat can't be seen from under the car with the cp-e. that is the flex section. the cp-e cat is where the flex section on the atp downpipe is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back