Clips for 2016.5 CX-5 rear wheel arch trim? Part numbers?

joh

:
Mazda CX-5 Granda Touring
I was on a narrow dirt trail and the passenger side of my 2016.5 CX-5 rubbed up against a bush, and apparently some of the clips holding the rear wheel arch trim broke off. There are three clips missing from the front of the trim (the part next to the rear door). I need to replace 3 clips, and am hoping someone can tell me which part number(s) I need.

In looking at the diagram below there appears to be 3 different clips for the wheel arch trim, labeled 4, 5, and 6.

cx-5 quarter panel trim.JPG

clips.jpg

In the photo below of an aftermarket rear wheel arch trim, there are 5 white clips and 6 black clips. I only need the three black clips furthest left in the photo (circled).

cx-5 wheel arch trim.jpg

Does anyone know which clips I need? Part numbers would be appreciated!

TIA.

Not sure, but you can buy bags of assorted clips for really cheap on amazon. They usually are pretty standards. I am sure one of them would fit if you don’t find out the exact clip spec here.

Upvote 0
Did you have any luck? I bumped into something I left on the garage floor and popped a couple of fasteners out on the front wheel opening molding then bent them after running them over. One fastener is black and goes at the bottom front. One is bright green and I have no idea where it goes. I'll run to Mazda tomorrow and buy new fasteners and get a location from them.

Upvote 0
Back