Center USB Hub questions (2018 CX-5)

Hello guys,

tl;dr What's the part number and/or where can I buy the green-cap cable that connects the non-android-auto usb hub to the CMU?

I'm trying to update my CX5 2018 system to v70 so I can install my new android auto kit I just bought. To my surprise, the current usb hub is dead, it has no power, it doesn't detect usb sticks.

I took the usb hub out and tried the good old unplug all cables and plug them again (making sure they all click!), no luck. I took the CMU out, unplugged and plugged each cable again, no luck.

This thread on another forum suggested to check the "fuse for the usb port", that should be fuse 15 (see image below), but I also checked all the outlet fuses too just in case, all fuses look great, no blown fuses.

At this point I'm running out of ideas, I could try replacing the usb hub with another non-android-auto usb hub (D09H-66-9U0B) and hope that fixes the problem. Knowing my luck the green-cap cable that connects the usb hub to the CMU is also dead and i'm going to need a new one, but I've had no luck finding it, anyone know the part number for that cable and/or where can I buy it?

I'm also open to any suggestions to revive my current usb hub if I'm missing anything.

1660795269684.png
1660794905064.png

Last edited:
Back