Celeron CPU IBook G3 Powerbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

AznXstazy

:
Mazda MP3
hey guys, i have for sale 2 celeron D socket 775 for sale. asking 20 a piece, kinda firm on the price. shipping will be about 5 dollars. they are 2.53 ghz with 256kb cache 533mhz fsb. they were in working condition when i pulled them. dont have heatsinks to go with them though... but stock ones stink anyway =). but i will try to test before i ship them out to guarantee they are in working order. the memory for right now probably will be on sale later. have to see if any pcs at my house needs it before i sell them. i also have a Mac Ibook/powerbook G3. not sure about what model etc cause apple makes it all confusing me for. i took this from my craigslist ad:

My Ibook has a 900mhz processor with 512kb L2 cache. 256mb of PC100 memory installed. A 40 gig hard drive. A cdrw/dvd combo drive. It has 32mb video memory. It has Mac OS x version 10.4 installed currently, but can be updated to newest software possible. No wireless installed, but can be installed for about 50-100 depending on where and who installs it. I can install it, just pay for the part. The charger is a apple charger that works great no fooling around with to get it to charge. The battery still has a lot of life left in it. can leave for a week and it has a little charge left. The screen is perfect, no scratches, cracks, dead pixels nothing. Every key is on the keyboard. The trackpad works fine nothing wrong with it, can be a bit touchy at times though. Anyway this ebay is going for this much:
https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)
I'm going to ask 250. Kind of firm on the price, i think mine is worth what i am asking. Thanks. will try to have pictures asap.

and last are gift cards. not sure what i can get for them cause i cant return them blah. i have a 50 macys card, 25 dicks card and i think 25 left on the express card. sorry had to buy a shirt =). best offers i guess if i dont get somewhat close ill just try to use them i guess. thanks

IM000974.jpg

IMGP1737.jpg

IMGP1736.jpg

IMGP1735.jpg

IMGP1733.jpg

IMGP1731.jpg

IMGP1728.jpg

sorry about the pictures being so big. didnt notice i didnt notice i didnt convert them down. will try later on tonight. sorry again.

Nice IBook. At that price, you should have no problem selling it. So, free bump for you.

yup, thats wat i thought. but people on craigs were tring to give me like freaking 100 n 150... i was like wow... w/e i think its a good price what im asking so im going to stick with it. thanks for the comment though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back