Carpro Iron-X

:
Phoenix
:
2021 signature
Lot's of "what should I do with my new car" questions.

I'll let you guys Google it along with videos. Basically a decontamination of iron imbedded in the paint. I'd recommend this on any new car prior to PPF or ceramic coating. While most of the videos show IronX on an older car, I 100% guarantee that your brand new off-the-truck will also bleed off iron. Not cheap, but super easy to use. Literally, just spray/pump on, and rinse off. Ask any detailer, and they'll approve use of this

3:30 on the video shows the product working

I’ve used it on mine a couple of times. Only complaint is the smell, I think skunk juice is one of the ingredients.

I used Chemical Guys' product on the roof and hood. Worked pretty good. On a new or newer car you may only need to do the roof and hood if anything at all. Finger tips will tell you. After thoroughly washing and drying the vehicle, lightly pass your fingertips over the surface of the various panels. If you can feel minor blips then go for it. If not then skip it. In my case the side panels and doors were smooth as a baby's bottom--don't fix what ain't broke, I say.

I’ve used it on mine a couple of times. Only complaint is the smell, I think skunk juice is one of the ingredients.
Notice the smell next time. It’s actually the same active ingredient as hair perm.

I used Chemical Guys' product on the roof and hood. Worked pretty good. On a new or newer car you may only need to do the roof and hood if anything at all. Finger tips will tell you. After thoroughly washing and drying the vehicle, lightly pass your fingertips over the surface of the various panels. If you can feel minor blips then go for it. If not then skip it. In my case the side panels and doors were smooth as a baby's bottom--don't fix what ain't broke, I say.
Not really, smooth has nothing to do with it, this is not the clay bar best. I00% guarantee your car, even the smooth sides on a new car, will bleed purple if you spray it with IronX

Back