CX-5 Cargo Storage Shelf

erhayes

Contributor
:
2022CX5 PP
My CX5 came with a Cargo Shelf as an accessory. Still in the factory package unopened. Mazda charged me the full #325 list. I will sell for $125. There isn't a picture in the Mazda accessories but, maybe on GOOGLE?

Link?

You can take your own pic and post it, you know?
Easy now, not everybody can.

Mr @erhayes , does it look something like this:
6554089a35f87e10e628420e33664268.png

https://www.mazda-parts.com/oem-parts/mazda-cargo-storage-shelf-00008br25

I like idea, but IIRC, it required various drilling an taping. I'm guessing it's not too hard to remove, but I need to access more of my trunk too often that this just seems, for me, more form than function, YMMV

mazda shelf.jpg

does it have a storage compartment with a lid that opens or is it just the shelve ? I might be interested . PM me .
MG

For decades in various vehicles I've found stacking collapsible crates provide a low cost, no hassle, flexible solution in lieu of shelfs and the like. There are a number of different kinds on the market. The pictured ones below happen to fit tightly against the the lips of the Weathertech floor liner and stacked two-high still leave a good percentage of visibility out the rear window.

Attachments

• IMG_1678.JPG
    IMG_1678.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1679.JPG
    IMG_1679.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_1680.JPG
    IMG_1680.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 117
My CX5 came with a Cargo Shelf as an accessory. Still in the factory package unopened. Mazda charged me the full #325 list. I will sell for $125. There isn't a picture in the Mazda accessories but, maybe on GOOGLE?
How did you take the cargo storage shelf off the trunk? As I know, they are adhesive on two sides. I want take it out from my car also, I don't like it.

there are two small thumb screws for each side that keep the shelf fixed to the brackets. The brackets are attached with adhesives (each side) to the car panels. If you remove the screws you should be able to remove/lift the shelf.
And for the brackets well you have to peel them
off.

Back