Car was afraid of heights

mglavina

R3VO 3VOM
:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6
Well here it is, only took 2 months to install them lol. They are the BC coilovers, BR type. Kinda a new brand, but pretty good for the price. I got might from Grip Garage, $1,000.00. Ride is stiff but handles like a dream, I was pretty impressed. I was a bit dissapointed because the back couldn't go any lower but I guess it's fine. I did make the front lower. I can't make it over speed bumps are go into driveways straight... but on an angle I'm fine. The speed 6 has a lot of plastic underneath the bumpers thats I didn't know about, and I did scrape at first but it's good that the actual body of my car didn't get any scratches or anything. No fender rollage yet, the guy said I would be fine with my stock rims/tires. If I get some new shoes it'll be a different story... I'll be getting an alignment in about a week or so.

How about some pics?
BCCoils.jpg

Before/after
IMG_4205copy.jpg

slammedCOPY.jpg

IMG_6893COPY.jpg

IMG_6889COPY.jpg

IMG_6889secondCOPY.jpg

IMG_6888COPY.jpg

IMG_6887COPY.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good... but did you end up getting the SPC adjustable ball joints to put in and they just aren't in your sig? Going that low it will be a necessity for the alignment to be proper. If not I hope riding with a really aggressive camber won't bother you.

I just put the coils on a few days ago... I'm supposed to wait about a week or two and then get an alignment done. Btw, they started settling, and I'm starting to get some made camber in the back lol, looks like it might go just a bit lower :p. I'll probably take pics right before the alignment.

Looks really good. so that is all the way down?
Thanks. The rear is all the way down but the front isn't, the front can actually go much lower. When I first put them on the car was DUMPED and mean like not driveable lol... I should have taken a photo in the shop you couldn't see any tires what so over lol.

Back