Cancel navigation destination?

On a trip. No manual for navigation instructions was included when I purchased my 2019 CX-5. How do I cancel an incorrect destination once it has been entered into the nav.? Thanks

A specific answer would be greatly appreciated by the OP I’m sure...Also by others with the same question. I had a brief look at the manual linked above (not personally familiar with this system) but didn’t find a clear answer...If anyone can provide a clear answer, please post it, thanks!

Upvote 0

In the link to the manual posted, page 66 explains how to modify the route. Here's a screenshot:

Capture.JPG

Upvote 0
A specific answer would be greatly appreciated by the OP I’m sure...Also by others with the same question. I had a brief look at the manual linked above (not personally familiar with this system) but didn’t find a clear answer...If anyone can provide a clear answer, please post it, thanks!

I was genuinely trying to be helpful by posting the link. I'm guessing the OP had no idea that manuals can be obtained on-line. I apologize for not going the extra mile.

No manual for navigation instructions was included when I purchased my 2019 CX-5.

Upvote 0
Back