BRAND NEW 99-03 Protege Sedan Tokico Illumina adjustables and Eibach Springs $660

BRAND NEW 99-03 Protege Sedan Tokico Blues and Eibach Springs $470

SHOCKS ARE SOLD

I know I have a very low post count but I can give you my phone # and I only use paypal as a method of payment. Unless you want to pick up.
Bought these for my 99 Protege but recently sold the car and got a 94 Miata.
Therefore, these shocks and springs are for sale.
They are absolutely brand new in boxes. Never opened.
Will fit 99-03.5 Protege Sedan.
I Accept Paypal
Ebay member for 8 years. Username: euroatomic 465 feedback count and never ever had a negative one.
Shocks are SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
Springs are Eibach Pro. All 4 Spirngs. I am asking $199 shipped in the lower 48

Can take better pictures if necessary.
Will give a discount to local Pick Up customers. I am located in Woodbridge township, NJ. 07067. I can also drop the off in my place in the Bronx, NYC if necessary.
Thank you for looking and feel free to ask any questions,
Vlad.

p.s. Thanks for catching the fact that these were not Illuminas. Sincerely appreciated.

photo-24.jpg

photo-23.jpg

photo-22.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks!
I am standing to loose a lot of money on this sale but I already ordered a full kit for my Miata so need to balance my budget.
Someone will get a great deal!
Vlad

Both springs and struts are in factory sealed boxes so I'm not to keen about opening them up.
I'll see if I can do that without doing too much damage and maybe I'll take some pictures.

Stiffness and good setup do not always go hand in hand.
What you want is a well adjustable shock with a progressive rate spring.
I had a very expensive corner balanced coil over setup on my 95 Miata and when I traded for a tokico illumina/flyin Miata spring setup car actually handled better. And it was so much more comfortable.

Is it weird that TOHB2223 is coming up as the HP series Blues, and not the illuminas?

That is a very good catch.
I went through my ebay invoice and it states that i definitely bought Illuminas from jdmwerks but I think he shipped the wrong ones.
For now I will put this sale on hold and I'll open up the box tomorrow morning.
Thanks again,
Vlad.

They are indeed Blues. Thanks for catching that destineal. I guess JDMwerks made a mistake and I never cared to check and just stuffed the box in the back of the garage with the rest of parts. Too bad this purchase was made in May of 2011 and there is nothing I can do about it.
I'll modify the thread.
Thanks once again,
Vlad.

Oh s*** that's cheap. Does anyone know if these will fit a P5, or just a sedan? If they can go on my wagon, I'd definitely want them.

I think the rears will not work with a p5. They are different part #'s. But double check that.

Pick up would be ideal. My phone # is 1(908)four one zero seven zero two three.

Vlad

photo-26.jpg

Taken this morning. I'm off to the city so responses may be delayed during the day.

from a quick sea3ch of the part numbers, it looks like they should fit the wagon, but can anyone confirm or deny this?

I got pretty much bombarded with PM's and calls this morning.

Shocks are sold to the first person that sent me the payment.

SPRINGS STILL FOR SALE

Latest posts

Back