Best place for cheap floor mats?

:
2021 CX-5 GT-R
Anyone know of a good place to get some floor mats for a p5 at a good price?

I would love them to say Mazda or Protege5, but my main concern is that they're custom fit for the p5.

I also want them to be carpet mats.

I checked onlinemazdaparts.com, but couldn't find any with a search.

think i have a used full set in my garage somewhere......see if i can find them if you are interested. $10 + shipping???????

-R

Are the ones on that website for all 4 or just the front two? I really need a set of 4. And does Mazda make an "all-weather" set? I want something I can use in the winter so that I don't get mud and snow on my carpeted ones.

Thanks a lot. That's about the price I was looking for.

They are black and I will try to get pics tongiht!

-R

Thanks, that would be great.

Are the ones on that website for all 4 or just the front two? I really need a set of 4. And does Mazda make an "all-weather" set? I want something I can use in the winter so that I don't get mud and snow on my carpeted ones.

I was wondering that myself, but I think it's just for the front two.

And does Mazda make an "all-weather" set? I want something I can use in the winter so that I don't get mud and snow on my carpeted ones.

No but the thick matts at waley world fit perfect. That is what I run

pics.

no stains or anything........the front d/s has a small hole siz of a pea above top right of my sign (front foot wear).

-R

Attachments

• DSC_0082.JPG
    DSC_0082.JPG
    524.8 KB · Views: 684
  • DSC_0080.JPG
    DSC_0080.JPG
    853.2 KB · Views: 678
  • DSC_0079.JPG
    DSC_0079.JPG
    422 KB · Views: 676
pics.

no stains or anything........the front d/s has a small hole siz of a pea above top right of my sign (front foot wear).

-R

Thanks for posting the pics, I appreciate it.

I'll let P-Funk! take 'em. I'm pretty picky, I think I'll grab some new ones.

Back