Autoexpress has Sedan Pics!

ZoomZoomH said:
that C-pillar is ALL MkIV JETTA

a good thing i might add :D

I think the C pillar also closely resembles that of the RX-8. To me, the whole rear half of the car looks like a cross between an RX-8 and a 6. Overall, very good looking as a sedan, and I like it way better than the current Protege sedan styling. But like other people I'm not quite sure about the hatch version.

I also think it's funny that Mazda styling is drawing comparisons with VWs. When I spent some time in Northern Ireland a few years ago, there was a Mazda billboard campaign that was dissing on VW styling. Their silly zen-like slogan stuck in my mind:

Round like pebble
Not square like box

I think it looks great lowered a couple inches:

lowered3.jpg

mazdaspeed_3-sedan.jpg

Did this up real quick for all the MAZDASPEED fans out there.....I did it in orange too for the spicy folks. I think it looks better already....

edit: huh its not showing the picture. I will try to figure this out...
edit 8/15/03 FIXED

Last edited:
I found these just roaming around. Different color may help some peoples perspective. Except for the stupid writing over the pictures:rolleyes: :D
/members/BlueMP5Dave/28889.jpg

/members/BlueMP5Dave/28890.jpg

/members/BlueMP5Dave/28891.jpg

InitialDMP5 said:
I wasn't feeling the sedan at all b/c of the short rear end(it does look like a Jetta), I'm kinda leaning towards the hatch(I don't think the hatch is that bad), but after seeing this... :eek: :eek: :eek: WOW!!! If they ever think about doing something like this, or even come close, I'll definately consider.

InitialDMP5,
For a scanned, fuzzy, not too good looking pic, that was a damn good shop man!!!

BlueMP5Dave said:
Kinda looks like a Neon.

Yeah, it definitely looks Neonish..looks like after my 3rd gen...my mazda days are over...unless they come up with a nice kit.

Back