Anyone use infotainment.com for CarPlay upgrade?

:
‘16 CX-9 GT
Wondering if anyone has used Infotainment.com for a 2016 era CarPlay upgrade? $300 seems reasonable and the install videos make it look like a doable job for someone with even my embarrassing lack of handyman skills. My 4 yr old disagrees and says dad can’t do it. I may attempt it to spite him….

Isn’t this kit actually more expensive than the mazda oem upgrade kit? At that price i would just get the mazda kit, and someone on this forum can send you a version of the new firmware (look for firmware upgrade posts on here)

Here is a link from a very quick google search. This might not even be the best price out there:

Isn’t this kit actually more expensive than the mazda oem upgrade kit? At that price i would just get the mazda kit, and someone on this forum can send you a version of the new firmware (look for firmware upgrade posts on here)

Here is a link from a very quick google search. This might not even be the best price out there:

I’ll be damned. I didn’t even bother to check the oem part cost. I just vaguely recalled that it was a little over $500 when it first came out a few years ago. Thanks for the info!

I understand that my firmware is good to go. I have 74.00.230 NA N

Back