Any Arizona or Nevada owners? I need your feedback.

phxzoom

:
2016 CX-9 Signature Machine Gray / 2018 MX-5 GT Machine Gray
Hi all,

I'm giving some serious consideration about getting a new CX-9 Signature... I've done some homework and seen the current issues and concerns. I've found a lot of positive information in this forum. Of course, it's always easier to find feedback from unhappy owners. Satisfied owners rarely go online to rave and say that everything is fine. It's always easier to rant and complain.

To each his own, but after all is said and done, I just find the styling of the CX-9 so far beyond its class. It's a no brainer for me when I compare it to its competitors, which to be clear, do not come from luxury brands.

Having said that, I do live in Phoenix which we all know can get a little hot in the summer and there's obviously this little thing called AC that has been brought up several times in forums and vehicle reviews. It seems to be a problem for some and for others it's a non-issue.

Are there any owners from Arizona or Nevada in this forum? I would be really intrigued to know how the AC performed in the desert climate this summer.

Any feedback will be much appreciated.

Hi all,

I'm giving some serious consideration about getting a new CX-9 Signature... I've done some homework and seen the current issues and concerns. I've found a lot of positive information in this forum. Of course, it's always easier to find feedback from unhappy owners. Satisfied owners rarely go online to rave and say that everything is fine. It's always easier to rant and complain.

To each his own, but after all is said and done, I just find the styling of the CX-9 so far beyond its class. It's a no brainer for me when I compare it to its competitors, which to be clear, do not come from luxury brands.

Having said that, I do live in Phoenix which we all know can get a little hot in the summer and there's obviously this little thing called AC that has been brought up several times in forums and vehicle reviews. It seems to be a problem for some and for others it's a non-issue.

Are there any owners from Arizona or Nevada in this forum? I would be really intrigued to know how the AC performed in the desert climate this summer.

Any feedback will be much appreciated.

Hi there,

I do live in Gilbert and own a Signature. Great car and looks great too. A/c or infotainment center has not been an issue for me. All rear windows are tinted 20% and fronts 35%. Bought the car in july. I do have to bump the air for he first few minutes, not even on the highest setting and after driving for awhile car feels good. It helps that I point the front vents to my arms this might help make me feel cooler.

Hope this helps let me know if you have any more questions,

Hi there,

I do live in Gilbert and own a Signature. Great car and looks great too. A/c or infotainment center has not been an issue for me. All rear windows are tinted 20% and fronts 35%. Bought the car in july. I do have to bump the air for he first few minutes, not even on the highest setting and after driving for awhile car feels good. It helps that I point the front vents to my arms this might help make me feel cooler.

Hope this helps let me know if you have any more questions,

Thanks for the feedback! That's a huge relief. I always tint my windows anyways so that's not an issue.

If you don't mind me asking, did you shop around? Who did you end up buying from? I'm closest to Camelback but I was likely to shop around for the best deal.

Hey, I didn't shop around too much. I had an employee plan, so all I really had to do was find a dealership that would accept the plan and have the trim I wanted. A lot of different dealerships gave me different information and even said they would call me back. I ended up going to Earnhardt Mazda in Scottsdale, great guys and easy to work with.

I'm in Mesa and bought a 2015 GT instead of a 2016 and have bought 4 cars from Cardinale Way in Mesa. They have a store in Peoria too on Bell Road. Either Brian or Wayne in Mesa have treated me very respectfully and fairly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm in Mesa and bought a 2015 GT instead of a 2016 and have bought 4 cars from Cardinale Way in Mesa. They have a store in Peoria too on Bell Road. Either Brian or Wayne in Mesa have treated me very respectfully and fairly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the recommendation. I actually talked to them, Chapman, and Earnhardt... ended up going with Earnhardt. Got a great deal. Dealer tinted front windows and I'm having the rest tinted with clear film next month.

Back