Aftermarket front seat covers

Hello everybody:

Can anyone recommend a good aftermarket seat cover for the fronts and what size/ shape would I need if I went with a universal? I have the heated and vented seats. Thanks so much

Are you looking for just a seat bottom cover, or something for the entire seat? Just clarifying because a seat cover for the entire seat would render the ventilation function useless (if that matters).

Whichever cover you decide to get, please make sure to get one that accommodates the side airbags built into the seats. On my CX-9, I have seat bottom covers that I use in the winter. They're a bit thick, but the heat from the seat warmer comes through just fine. I got them on AliExpress for about $20. They look similar to these ones:

Ultra-Luxury-Car-Seat-Cover-Auto-Seat-Cushion-For-Mazda-3-6-MX-5-CX-5.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

They never fit quite as good as the above pic, but they do mostly get the job done. - Amazon or Ebay and they'll state the dimensions of the seat

Are you looking for just a seat bottom cover, or something for the entire seat? Just clarifying because a seat cover for the entire seat would render the ventilation function useless (if that matters).

Whichever cover you decide to get, please make sure to get one that accommodates the side airbags built into the seats. On my CX-9, I have seat bottom covers that I use in the winter. They're a bit thick, but the heat from the seat warmer comes through just fine. I got them on AliExpress for about $20. They look similar to these ones:

Ultra-Luxury-Car-Seat-Cover-Auto-Seat-Cushion-For-Mazda-3-6-MX-5-CX-5.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp
Does this have some memory foam underneath, to provide some additional cushion to the CX5 seats, or are they thin?

Does this have some memory foam underneath, to provide some additional cushion to the CX5 seats, or are they thin?

It does have some padding. I'm not sure if it's memory foam, but the padding itself is breathable and it's 3-5 mm thick uncompressed. The "leather" adds another 1-2 mm to the overall thickness of the cover.

Back