AEM FI/c 6!!! Maps???

Is anybody running this computer on their msps??? I just installed one on mine!!! and i wanted to know if someone has maps that they can share with me????

the maps are all zeroed but it runs smooth!! i havent been able to set it cause i lost my wideband sensor!!!! the wiring its pretty easy i did it myself!!!! maybe later this week i can prepare a wiring diagram and post it!!!! i want a map cause you first need to clamp the maf,02 and egr boost sensor by creating maps!!!! and then you can play with fuel and ignition maps without the ecu making corrections!!!! aem really hit a home run with this!!!! I believe its the closest to stand alone without the stand alone part!!!!lol

this may be a stupid question but how do you clamp them is it built in on the unit or do u have to get voltage clamps for all of them

ok let me give you a heads up. You dont need to clamp the maf or egr. If your tuning off the maf in the f/ic it alters the signal as far as o2 clamping from what i heard the o2 tables arent far enough advanced to be user friendly to narrow band users. What im going to do is use the f/ic with a fm o2 clamp that clamps the voltage as soon as it sees pressure

you can clamp the o2 directly with the unit. and i need to clamp the egr cause I have a Protege not a mazdaspeed protege!!!! I need to fool the ecu so it doesnt see boost!!!!!

yes you can clamp it with the unit but the tables you use to clamp it are s***. Most narrowband users that use the f/ic o2 clamps have "tip in" problems. Which means you have a lean spot when you get into boost in closed loop. Thats whats happening with the miata guys whos setup is just like ours. And i dont see what egr has to do with boost. Mine has no form of vacume line running to it

I looked on the internet and that egr boost sensor its just like a map sensor but with a fancy name!!! google it and youll see!!! correct me if im wrong!!!

what is the max boost this unit is recomended for? looking at the same unit but wondering about me maxing at 24psi after my build is done and tuned for! afraid i am going to have to go full stand alone... if so MEGASQUIRT all the way!

yeah good point!!!! about how much boost i havent found anything that says it has a boost limit. and the good thing about this computer its that it works like the e manage ( you can alter maf signal for fuel and also you can alter the injectors pulse directly) but it has an o2 clamp and!!!!

ok so let me see if i get this right!!!! if i unplug the front o2 sensor the computer will go on open loop and use a predetermined map and all i have to do is alter injector pulse with the fic???? i dont mind the cel its already on!!!

Back