Access to Mazda factory TSBs? Suspension related

:
SF Bay Area
:
'17 CX-9 Signature
I am looking for TSBs related to my 2017 Mazda CX-9.

My suspension, on the front driver side makes a knocking / clunking sound when going over bumps or dips on the road. Car has only 10k miles!!!

The dealer had my car for a whole week, they performed a TSB related to the strut/spring rubber insulation and the bump stops ...but it did not fix the problem at all. :(
They gave me the car and told me to bring it back for re-evaluation. Very disappointed. This is all they could do after keeping my car for 5 days.

I found this site and looks like there are couple of TSBs related to suspension noises similar to mine. Unfortunately, this is a paid site and i can't read the actual TSBs.

https://www.carcomplaints.com/Mazda/CX-9/2016/tsbs/

I am referring to the following:

TSB #02-007-17-3337b
NHTSA ID #10129325

TSB #02-007-17-3337a
NHTSA ID #10123438

TSB #02-003-17-3300a
NHTSA ID #10111006

Anyone has access to the full TSBs?

Thank you!

I'm facing the same issue. A clunking sound when going over a bump but not reproduced everytime. Coincidentally around the same 10k miles. My service is due in another 1k mile ( I got my first oil change done at 1200 miles) and plan to get it inspected then.

I'm facing the same issue. A clunking sound when going over a bump but not reproduced everytime. Coincidentally around the same 10k miles. My service is due in another 1k mile ( I got my first oil change done at 1200 miles) and plan to get it inspected then.

It is a very weird issue. I have worked on a bunch of cars before and i know a thing or two about suspension. Given that my local dealer just disassembled my entire suspension to replace control arm bushing, bump stops and strut mount.... and the clunk noise is still there with zero improvement or change..... it tells me this is not suspension related at all.
I went ahead and disconnected the sway bar on both ends today - clunk still there!!! So it is not the sway bar or the end links either.

I am starting to suspect engine mount or transmission mount.

Local dealer wants to me leave the car with them for further investigation. Not sure i trust their troubleshooting skills.... but i may not have a choice. :(

Same thing happened to me, the dealer replaced to lower control arm and the bushing on the strut assembly front and it went away.

My noise issue was resolved today by the dealer.

It was caused by 2 loose bolts in the cowl area, under the plastic trim holding the wiper motor/hoses assembly. They re-torqued the bolts and now the car is perfectly quiet over any road surfaces, bumps. dips, etc. It's like new.

Same thing happened to me, the dealer replaced to lower control arm and the bushing on the strut assembly front and it went away.
At what Odo did you first encounter this issue? Did the SA give any hints to suggest this is a known issue or was it figured after lengthy troubleshooting?

I have been having the same issue with my 2016 CX-9. The sound is metallic and from what I can tell it's coming from somewhere in the drivers side front suspension. It happen over slight imperfections on the road or large bumps. It's really noticeable and starting just after the 10k mark. I had the rear suspension fixed from the TSB and my dealer just replaced the front "Bushing Cover" and I still have it. I am wondering if the issue @danmm7 had is the /same I am having. Can you @danmm7 explain a little more at what yours sounded like to me? I have another dealer appt this Friday 4/17/18.

Back