626 intake manifold?

AnthonyMSP

:
Mazdaspeed Protege 2003.5
Will a 626 intake manifold that came out a 00 Mazda 626 with a 2.0L*Engine fit my 03.5 mazdaspeed protege?? Thanks in advance:)

You're saying just take off the vtcs like it's a quick thing lol the dude in the post says it takes around 5 hours, and that's when you know what you're doing and have a lathe.. Too much downtime, one I dont have a lathe, and two I need my car to run immediately.. Everyone on there seem to either already have a 626 and they are just gonna try it out on their stocker in their spare time, or can get a stocker really cheap. I mean I'm only trying to gain a few horses or a few bucks, I found a 626 IM for like $40 shipped, so it seemed like a quick hp gain for almost nothing.

Your stock IM is not holding you back. But don't let that stop you from taking the time to swap it out for the magical 626 IM gains.

You could always buy abither stocker And do the work.

5 hours of lathe work it is, but to get the same effects as a 626 Mani you don't need to do that. 626 isn't worth it, a moded stock one is extremely worth it.
You're saying just take off the vtcs like it's a quick thing lol the dude in the post says it takes around 5 hours, and that's when you know what you're doing and have a lathe.. Too much downtime, one I dont have a lathe, and two I need my car to run immediately.. Everyone on there seem to either already have a 626 and they are just gonna try it out on their stocker in their spare time, or can get a stocker really cheap. I mean I'm only trying to gain a few horses or a few bucks, I found a 626 IM for like $40 shipped, so it seemed like a quick hp gain for almost nothing.

I lose alot of whp past 5500 rpm with the 626 mani so I switch back to the stock one with vtcs delete and I notice the difference with buttdyno and after that on a real dyno I gain 25 WHP at redline.

Please dont put a 626 mani it's realy not worth it ,it's a downgrade.

Back