4th Annual RJR Memorial Car Show at OCC

BoostedSpd6

Contributor
:
MazdaSpeed 6
Location: OCC World Headquarters 14 Crossroads Court; Newburgh NY

Date: Sunday July 19th for us imports and modern cars 85 and newer..if ur into classics u can go on the 18th..

Information: Registration starts at 8am.. there will be Trophies, Raffels, Food, Live Music, Cars (lol2), Kids Activities..Autograph Signing by the OCC Crew.

i know its kind of late notice for most of u guys around here (doh).. I just found this flyer cleaning out my desk area, but im gonna go on sunday, weather looks to be perfect (sun) in the 75-80 degree range..just wondering if anyone else is interested in going?? if not itll be just me which is ok too since i know its late notice (doh).. im just hoping there will be a few other mazdas there :D..

Last edited:
I'll ride with you. I wouldn't be up for driving there after Lime Rock on Sat.

just got home about an hour ago or so..great show!!! tons of pics to upload.. i won 2nd place furthest distance, like chris a guy from "florida" was there (lol2)..congrats go out to Storm and Ally for (first) and (second) place mazda..it was nice seeing them again..got to meet a few new mazda owners.. the pics will be up later on tonight..

ok guys here are some of the pics..

100_0195.jpg

100_0196.jpg

100_0200.jpg

100_0201.jpg

100_0202.jpg

100_0203.jpg

Used to be Hose Consacio's (my spelling is bad) Lambo, the guy who owns it now was shirtless and trying to get a tan most of the day..

100_0208.jpg

100_0209.jpg

100_0207.jpg

100_0210.jpg

100_0211.jpg

Air Brushed Pirate Themed PT Cruiser..Really Nice!!!!!!

100_0219.jpg

100_0227.jpg

100_0228.jpg

lots more pics of the show click the link below..

http://s943.photobucket.com/albums/ad274/garyforfree2003/?start=0

At least the PT Loser has a theme and follows it. That Lambo is all over the place, and they even added some Uncle Bens to it, holy cow! Why would anyone stick a fake unpainted hood scope on the roof like that.....and on a Lambo no less.

I would have taken that distance win from ya. ;) Sadly that's why I did not go, and other reasons noted in the BS thread. :(

Yeah Jose Conseco would own that Lambo. Surprised its not on Juice. That hood scoop on the roof just made the ricer's dreams. "SEE ITS ON A LAMBO, WE CAN DO IT NOW"

Back